In the field of information technology, it is common to hire an external IT expert. There are a lot of reasons for this. But instead of talking about why, let's talk about how you can hire developers for your project!
If you need senior developers who have a lot of experience, you should first contact us by email or phone. Our sales representative will reach out to you to set up an online meeting to talk about your project and the tasks that need to be done. We'll talk about the technology stack, the skills and knowledge you need, how long the project will take, and, of course, the price, too.
Check out our IT Staff Augmentation page!
Process of Hiring Developers
1. Firstly, send us a request or an email!
2. Let's talk online about your exact needs (technology requirements, project start and length, number of developers needed, etc.)
3. Give us up to 5-10 days to offer you our best fit candidates.
4. Let's sign the frame contract.
5. Meet our tech talent online. Get to know them, test them, challenge them.
6. Let's sign the project contract and start the project with Bluebird's remote IT talent.
What Technologies Our Developers Are Experienced in?