This listing has expired.
Our client is continuously looking for talented Android developers to join their developer team, building a range of mobile apps in different fields, including smart buildings or media. As an Android developer, you will work on new feature requests or app maintenance services contracted with international clients, used by tens of thousands of users. Besides having the opportunity to be a member of multilingual projects, new technology research works will further enrich your daily responsibilities.
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform.
- Collaborate with the design team to define app features.
- Design efficient mobile applications working at all levels of the software architecture (UI, data access, web services).
- Write clean and reusable code.
- Help maintain and improve code quality (especially through code reviews).
- Continuously develop technical knowledge in pace with mobile innovations.
- Working experience in Android development.
- Confident knowledge in Kotlin (preferably) and/or Java.
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Familiar with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Experience with common third-party libraries and APIs.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git).
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Familiar with continuous integration (Jenkins).
- Familiar with push notifications.
- Familiar with localization and internationalization.
- Has experience with performance and memory tuning tools (e.g. Profiler).
- Has working experience in Agile methodology (e.g. Scrum).
- Published one or more apps in the Google Play Store.