This listing has expired.
We are looking for an experienced medior Angular developer for a Bluebird project with strong English skills. The company works in the asset management field.
- 3+ years hands-on frontend development experience
- Solid understanding and experience of HTML 5 and CSS 3
- Hands-on experience in developing pixel perfect CSS driven, table-less HTML for all new projects, following development standards and templates as well as industry best practices
- Ability of writing clean, future proof code with proper unit testing
- Knowledge of at least one distributed version control system ideally Git
- Collaborating with designers, writing front-end code, and influencing the roadmap of APIs and microservices to ship product increments
- Spearheading the development of our frontend stack, architecting, and building frontend projects
- Being involved in inception to delivery of various features and products on a results-oriented and exciting product roadmap
- Working with project managers, technical leads, business owners, and analysts through the entire SDLC, understanding and refining systems requirements, working in Agile model
- Working closely and reviewing visual designs regularly with user-experience and design team
- 3 days on-site in Budapest