This listing has expired.
We are looking for a mid level ASP.Net Web Forms Developer who would be the member of a small but professional team but he needs to work independently. The client is an international financial company which is based in the UK and has several offices around the world. The language of the development team is English, as the majority of the team is from the UK.
- Maintaining the company ASP.Net Web Forms code bases
- Code/bug maintenance, small feature enhancements
- Working closely with the company systems architect and other colleagues on multiple tasks.
- It will be SCRUM/ Kanban based project in JIRA with daily development team stand up and other project meetings in the week when required.
- 2+ years proven experience in ASP.NET Web Forms Developer role
- Strong English knowledge
- ASP.Net Web Forms knowledge
- Good C# programming skills
- SQL knowledge
- Hands-on Web development experience
What we offer:
- Long term employment
- Task variety
- Professional development opportunities (e.g. trainings)
- Free English course
- Home office opportunities
- Regular team building activities
- Daily lunch allowance, unlimited free coffee
- Friendly working environment with a green, quite surroundings