We are looking for an experienced Audio Software Engineer to join our client in the audio electronics field.
The Principal Audio SW Engineer is expected to be innovative, and results driven. They must have strong analytic skills with the technical depth to implement audio DSP principles applied to real-time audio systems sufficient exposure to the audio industry and the ability to quickly understand new audio SW technologies.
The new colleague will work within a broader team of experienced researchers but will be expected to independently design and create new products and technologies.
- Implement Audio DSP algorithms in VST3 formats to prototype audio systems
- Create SW application to evaluate existing technologies for market readiness through benchmarking.
- Prototype audio systems and prepare technology demonstrators.
- Qualify the performance of audio algorithms using testing frameworks.
- Write reports, white papers, and patents
- Transfer new technologies to commercialization teams
- Minimum of B.Sc. degree in one of the following fields Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, acoustics, etc. and 6 years of relevant industry experience.
- Experience with DevOps
- Software development experience using C/C++
- Hands-on experience with continuous integration systems and Agile SW development (GIT)
- Fluency in developing multi-threaded and interrupt driven programs for real-time applications
- Experience with SDKs for audio development (JUCE, WMA SDK)
- Experience with Qt or similar frameworks
- Experience with audio processing using MATLAB
- Experience with audio signal processing algorithm design
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Fluency in English
Nice to have:
- Experience implementing and testing algorithms derived from research papers
- Windows/Mac OS audio development
- Experience with audio recording tools
What we offer:
- Annual bonus
- Flexible work environment
- Access to employee discounts on world-class clients product
- An inclusive and diverse work environment that fosters and encourages professional and personal development