Join our dynamic team and be part of a global organization that provides commercial and technical assistance to clients in establishing secure foundations for successful cloud-based digital transformations.We are currently seeking an Azure DevSecOps Engineer to strengthen our team and contribute to the secure evolution of our clients´ IT infrastructures.
- Azure Infrastructure Security: Design, implement, and manage secure Azure infrastructure components, such as Virtual Networks, Resource Groups, and Azure Security Center configurations.
- DevOps Integration: Integrate security best practices, code scanning, and vulnerability assessments into our CI/CD pipelines using Azure DevOps, Jenkins, or similar tools.
- Security Auditing and Monitoring: Implement and maintain monitoring and alerting solutions for Azure resources and applications, leveraging Azure Monitor, Security Center, and other relevant tools.
- Automation: Develop and maintain infrastructure as code (IaC) templates using Azure Resource Manager (ARM) templates or Terraform for consistent and secure deployments.
- Identity and Access Management (IAM): Manage Azure AD, Role-Based Access Control (RBAC), and implement robust authentication and authorization controls for Azure services.
- Threat Detection and Incident Response: Develop and execute incident response plans and conduct threat modeling exercises to identify vulnerabilities and potential security threats.
- Compliance and Documentation: Ensure compliance with industry standards (e.g., CIS, NIST) and maintain documentation of security configurations and best practices.
- Collaboration: Work closely with development and operations teams to promote a DevSecOps culture, providing guidance and training on security best practices.
- Proficiency in scripting languages (e.g., PowerShell, Python) for automation and orchestration.
- Strong knowledge of network security, encryption, and Azure security services.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Bachelor´s degree in Computer Science, Information Security, or a related field (or equivalent experience).
- Azure certifications such as AZ-900, AZ-500, or AZ-400.
- Proven experience as a DevSecOps Engineer with a strong focus on Azure services.
- Familiarity with containerization technologies (e.g., Docker, Kubernetes) and serverless computing on Azure.
- Experience with security assessment tools like Nessus, Qualys, or similar.
- Competitive salary and bonus compensation.
- Flexible working hours and the option for remote work.
- Continuous professional development and learning opportunities.
- Dynamic and inspiring work environment.
- Outstanding opportunities to participate in challenging professional projects.