We are looking for a Business Analyst to join our dynamic, growing, multi-country financial partner in an international team.
The Business Analyst will work closely with business leaders to design and develop innovative insurance solutions that can successfully deliver business growth. The role will be expected to design of business models, product development and innovation.
The Business Analyst will work in Scrum Team together with developers, testers and other necessary roles and will be responsible for translating business goals, objectives, rules, processes and data into business requirements and project deliverables that will allow to deliver necessary implementation on core platform and digital front-ends.
We are looking for goal oriented team players who enjoy delivering value to organization.
- Conduct business analysis, define and document functional requirements and test created solutions.
- Interpret internal / external business challenges and opportunities and set up solutions to deliver.
- Support team and product owner with preparation of business cases and support achievement of the overall program objectives.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with teammates, product owners, and all stakeholders to drive transparency of program workloads, commitments and expectations.
- Engage subject matter experts across a number of different functional and geographical areas in a virtual international team setting.
- At least 3+ years of experience working with Scrum teams as Business Analyst.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written
- Ability to drive business analysis and identify dependencies while having business requirements in mind.
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to communicate to multiple levels within company.
- Strong workshop facilitation skills.
- Strengths in problem-solving, issue resolution, ability to work in a deadline-driven work
What they offer
- Full remote working (it is possible to go to the Budapest office)
- Flexible working hours