This listing has expired.
We are looking for German speaking Business Analysts for our Bluebird Tech Team. The position requires B2/C1 German knowledge, and intermediate English knowledge with 1 day on-site.
- Planning the development and further development of new and existing web applications
- Assessing, analyzing and documenting professional requirements and creating professional solutions for developers based on them
- Participation in the implementation, testing and introduction of planned and developed solutions
- Continuous servicing and maintenance of applications together with the team
- Excellent professional German language skills
- Informatics or economic informatics degree
- Experience in software development and/or the banking sector
- In-depth knowledge of methods for gathering, designing and documenting technical requirements and technical solutions
- Proficiency in implementing process-oriented web applications
- Ability to prioritize (which requirements must be implemented and which can be omitted)
- Communicative, team-oriented personality, independent work, initiative
Is a plus
- Balsamiq Wireframes
- Software development experience (Java, Git, SQL)