Our Swiss client is looking for a Business Analyst.
- Act as subject matter expert on regulatory reporting regimes (REMIT, EMIR)
- Assess the impact of business-driven changes on the regulatory reporting process
- Assess the impact of regulatory reporting regime changes on our partners Internationals business processes
- Monitor regulation changes with the compliance officer and back office
- Challenge and support stakeholder requests, to develop and agree the solutions in the regulatory reporting space
- Define requirements to software developers to adapt to the regulatory reporting process
- Verify functionality developed for regulatory reporting meets requirements
- Support the delivery of training for the back-office team to ensure a strong acceptance as solutions transition to a live state
- Constantly optimize the regulatory reporting process
- Demonstrable technical and functional capabilities in requirements gathering, systems design, process design and testing of regulatory reporting solutions
- Skills in trading lifecycle functional domains particularly Front Office and additionally Back Office, Middle Office, Risk Management would be a plus
- Experience with major regulatory reporting regimes (REMIT & EMIR)
- A proven ability to solve problems creatively within a transparent change control mechanism
- Strong familiarity with analytical software tools, methodologies, and industry-standard practices.
- Excellent analytical skills following a structured approach
- Experience in agile delivery and working within project teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, business fluency in English
What they offer
- Competitive base remuneration determined by actual experience and skills.
- Fringe benefits complementary to the base remuneration (cafeteria, bonus).
- 2-3 days a week home office provided.
- Working together with a dynamic team of IT professionals.