This listing has expired.
We are looking for a Business Intelligence / Data Science Resource with fluent English in the asset management industry.
Your responsibilities may include:
- Create high visibility dashboards, reports, and visualizations to ensure the timely delivery of valuable metrics and actionable insights.
- Develop, own, and evangelize key business metrics
- Design and build Tableau dashboards that provides senior leaders and RMs with trend analysis and clients insights, particularly for financial performance, client engagement and other metrics
- Focus on automation and utilizing technology to provide repeatable solutions
- Contribute to project roadmap to help brainstorm on deliverables, set deadlines, and identify gaps
- Help integrate various manual reports into an automated comprehensive view
Some of the skills you should have:
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Math, Computer Science, Statistics, Economics, Physics, Engineering or another quantitative field
- Expert proficiency in Tableau
- Highly quantitative, with a keen eye for teasing out insights from volumes of data
- Experience communicating and presenting results and busines impact to senior leadership
- Proficiency in SQL for querying data
- Proficiency with either Python or R
- Basic understanding of experimental design (such as A/B experiments) and statistical methods
- Experience of developing data solutions such as ETLs, databases, API’s to both source and provide data,
- 3 days on-site in Budapest