This listing has expired.
We are looking for an experienced C++ developer with Enterprise grade C++ expertise to our Bluebird TechTeam for a full remote opportunity.
- Finding the affected applications
- Remediate/refactor C++ : – working with our Product Vertical teams to replace Rogue Wave references with similar replacement libraries.
- Test remediated/refactored C++
- Re-release applications – working with product vertical to re-release.
- Min 10 y of enterprise grade C++ expertise (C++11/14/17 ) on Linux platforms.
- Ability to effectively communicate progress / status of work up to Project Management.
- End to end modern C++ SDLC tooling , debugging/troubleshooting on Linux platforms.
- Familiarity with RougeWave library and experience in application testing and legacy software refactoring is a plus.
- C++ code refactoring , porting/migration experience is a plus.
- Seeking innovative solutions for complex issues we face that fit with their experience.
- Strong technical communication , collaboration that works well across horizontal and vertical teams within our firm.