We are looking for a new Cloud DevOps Engineer to join our Partners team, which is building new cloud-based systems and migrating legacy environments into the cloud. In addition, the Companys responsibilities include conceptualization, design, development, implementation and operations.
- Develop and maintain automated provisioning for development, testing, and production environments
- Develop, test and maintain CI/CD pipelines to help deliver software of higher quality at greater speed
- Build the necessary monitors, alerts, and self-healing capabilities for our solutions
- Play a key role in advising on Architecture and available services along with the trade-offs between them
- Participate in process improvement and setting engineering best practices with the team
- Solve problems in ways that drive towards simplicity of architecture and operations
- Produce and maintain documentation on installations, procedures and requirements for systems
- Be able to define and assist development processes to transition into continuous delivery pipelines by defining stages, events, deployment scenarios depending on the client requirements.
- Familiar with at least one programming language, has experience with building CI/CD pipelines and writing IaC code (CFN/Terraform) for AWS solutions.
- Familiar with containers (Docker) and orchestration for them in AWS (K8s, EKS), and serverless solutions in AWS (Lambda).
- 1-5+ years experience
- Work life balance (100% Remote)
- Training opportunities
- Performance based bonus
- Personal career development and a challenging role
- Team buildings
- Excellent working atmosphere