Join our dynamic team and be part of a global organization that provides commercial and technical assistance to clients in establishing secure foundations for successful cloud-based digital transformations.We are currently seeking a Data Architect to strengthen our team and provide technical guidence and on-going support.
- Provide technical leadership for enterprise level data architecture, data warehouse and bigdata systems
- Create technical strategy for architecting, building, and operating a cost-effective and performant data architecture, spanning from stream sources to analytical storage and query engines.
- Designing and implemeenting Data Solutions in Microsoft Azure as per project specifications and needs
- Design, build, maintain ETL processes and data models behind Analytical Pipelines within Finance
- Design development processes and enforce software engineering best practices, such as version control, testing, and continuous integration (CI).
- Participate in the full cycle of pre-sale activities, including RFP processing, proposal development and direct communications with potential clients
- Drive architecture and technical discussion to lead cloud da warehousing and machine learning platforrm
- Deliver efficient cloud infrastructure solutions using infrastructure as a code approach
- Provide technical guidance during engagement with vendors and 3rd party stakeholders
- Provide on-going support to business and content teams on strategic technology platform, quality assurance and issue resolution
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field.
- At least 4 years of Azure experience
- Azure certifications are expected
- Data Architect, with hands-on experience in designing and implementing Data Lake, data warehouse solutions.
- Expert within Microsoft Cloud Data Services and Architecture
- Experience in design machine learning platform and ML ops
- Experience with designing NoSQL data stores, aggregations and JSON preferred
- Experience on Microsoft Azure Cloud Data Solution, including
- Azure Data Factory and use of other ETL tools
- Azure SQL MSSQL
- Power BI
- Strong knowledge in Databricks , implementing datal lake and spark based data processing
- Infrastructure a code, Terraform, arm, bicep
Nice to have
- Container technology docker, Kupernetes
- Open source databases Postgres,SQL Maria DB My SQL
- AWS data service
- AWS infra
- Open AI services Azure AI services
- Purview, Collibra
- Azure Analysis Services, Azure Event Hubs, Azure Data Explorer
- Streaming Azure Stream Analytics, Kafka
- Azure IoT hub
What we offer
- Competitive salary and bonus compensation.
- Flexible working hours and the option for remote work.
- Continuous professional development and learning opportunities.
- Dynamic and inspiring work environment.
- Outstanding opportunities to participate in challenging professional projects.