This listing has expired.
As a Data Engineer you are responsible for the development of data pipelines and data transformation processes. You help the team with your can do mentality and contribute to the technological modernization of the enterprise.
What you can do
- You will participate in proof of concepts and experiment with new technologies or use cases.
- You are committed to removing all technical barriers in the development of new products.
- You perform ad-hoc analyses on our corporate DWH
- You achieve a high level of stakeholder satisfaction with your deliveries
- You are not afraid to challenge the status quo and go the extra mile
What your skills are
- A university degree in computer science, business informatics or comparable education, as well as good programming skills in Python
- At least 3-4 years of relevant experience
- Very good understanding of relational databases, SQL and good understanding of Big Data technologies,
- Systematic approach, competent in weighing up the pros and cons of different data structures and algorithms
- Committed, pragmatic, cooperative person, curious about new things
- Good communication skills in English. German would be a plus.
- knowledge of AWS architectures and software patterns an advantage
- German would be a plus.
What they offer
- Annual Bonus based on Performance
- Flexible Working Hours & Ability to Work From Home
- Learning & Career Development Opportunities
- Supportive Work Culture & Regular Team Events
- Employee Discounts & Company Offerings
- Discount on All You Can Move Sport Pass