Join our dynamic team and be part of a global organization that provides commercial and technical assistance to clients in establishing secure foundations for successful cloud-based digital transformations.We are currently seeking a Data Architect to strengthen our team and provide technical support, participate in the architectural discussions and contribute the the developement of provesses.
- Collaborate on the implementation of data solutions within Microsoft Azure, focusing on ETL processes, data modeling, and analytical pipelines in the Finance domain.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of ETL processes and data models, supporting analytical pipelines.
- Participate in the architectural discussions for cloud data warehousing and machine learning platforms.
- Design and implement efficient cloud infrastructure solutions using an infrastructure-as-code approach.
- Provide technical support to business and content teams, addressing strategic technology platform needs and assisting in issue resolution.
- Follow software engineering best practices, including version control, testing, and continuous integration (CI).
- Engage in pre-sale activities such as RFP processing, proposal development, and communication with potential clients.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in Microsoft Azure.
- Familiarity with Azure services, with certification being a plus.
- Hands-on experience in designing and implementing Data Lake and data warehouse solutions.
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Cloud Data Services and Architecture.
- Experience with ETL tools, including Azure Data Factory, Synapse, and others.
- Familiarity with infrastructure-as-code tools such as Terraform, ARM, and Bicep.
Nice to have
- Exposure to technologies like Airflow, Collibra, Docker, Kubernetes, and open-source databases (Postgres, SQL, MariaDB, MySQL).
- Experience with AWS data services and infrastructure.
- Familiarity with OpenAI services and Azure AI services.
- Knowledge of data governance tools like Purview and Collibra.
- Exposure to Azure Analysis Services, Azure Event Hubs, Azure Data Explorer, and streaming technologies such as Azure Stream Analytics and Kafka.
- Understanding of Azure IoT Hub.