We are looking for a medior+ Data Engineer for our Bluebird team which works in the financial sector. Candidates must speak fluent English as they would be part of an international team.
- Build Data Pipelines to deliver data backbone for calculating ETF Market Share Analytics
- Build Data Pipelines to help improve transparency of ETF Flows in our Canada business
- Deliver improved NNB and AUM for Schedule D Filings
- Build Data Pipeline for weekly frequency DTCC data
- Must have 3-5 years experience building Data Pipelines using ETL Tools (preferably Pentaho Data Integration but any will do), Bash, Python, and SQL.
- Strong UNIX skills
- Strong SQL skills
- Experience parsing different types of files including Flat Files, Excel, XML, and JSON.
- Experience with multiple data acquisition protocols and techniques including FTP, SFTP, and HTTP
- Exposure to distributed database technologies a plus
- 4 days on-site in Budapest. (very flexible!)
- 1 day HO.