This listing has expired.
You and the team will design and build technically innovative solutions that empower all technology teams to build highly available, resilient and distributed cloud software. You are highly motivated to embrace and promote an infrastructure-as-code mindset – software defined everything.
- Participate in setting up the cloud operations strategy.
- Share knowledge and experience with the team.
- Be the go-to expert in your field.
- Know and follow best practices proficient with all aspects of managing software, containers and clouds.
- Build reliable infrastructure in AWS to deliver highly available and scalable services.
- Integrate different tools and systems together in order to create fully functioning, cohesive delivery pipelines.
- Ensure that systems are built in a repeatable manner using Infrastructure as Code (IaC) tools.
- Ensure applications and the systems it runs on implement appropriate monitoring, logging and alerting solutions.
- Drive adoption of best practices and automating every process along the way.
- Ensure issues are resolved rapidly and with minimum disruption.
- Continuous assessment of evolving security threats. Providing solutions for mitigating the associations risks.
- Keep the pace with the latest trends, practices, and developments.
- Knowledge in Cloud Computing concepts of AWS, such as VPC, ECS, EC2, RDS, S3, Route53, ElastiCache, ElasticSearch, Fargate, CloudWatch.
- Experience and expertise with scripting languages such as bash, Python, etc.
- Infrastructure as Code (IaC) tools such as CloudFormation, Terraform, etc.
- Familiar with common middleware software like web servers (Apache, nginx, Tomcat, Nodejs and others)
- Deep understanding of continuous delivery (CD) theory, concepts and real-world application of them.
- Understanding of microservice architecture.
- Solid understanding of software engineering fundamentals.
- Good command of English
- Passionate about Cloud Engineering
- Well-rounded understanding of networking.
- Able to drive yourself out of your comfort zone.
- Eager to learn and improve your skills.
- Dynamic, collaborative, equal opportunity, non-hierarchal, and ego-free culture,
- training and mentorship opportunities,
- remote or hybrid work,
- cafeteria and healthcare insurance.