Our Swiss client is looking for a Full Stack Developer, with C#, .NET skills and any frontend experience.
- Being part of a team to deliver the following services Product development, Complex application support, Development Standards, Quality Assurance & Testing, Project contribution.
- Perform coding assignments according to business requirements.
- Integrate 3rd party applications with inhouse built software components.
- Create and implement design plans.
- Analyze software/data related problems, and identify solutions.
- Automate the software development process according to industry standards.
- Review code work for accuracy and functionality.
- Document software development activities according to company standards.
- Keep up to date with software development industry trends and technology developments.
- Provide second level support for production issues.
- Participate actively on team meetings, share knowledge with other developers.
- Backend C# .Net Core / .Net Framework
- Database MS SQL, Azure SQL
- ORM Entity Framework Core
- Middleware RabbitMQ, Azure Service Bus
- Frontend Angular / TypeScript
- Hosting Azure (app services, functions)
- Build & Deployment Azure DevOps / Terraform
- University degree in IT / software development
- At least 2 years of development experience with C# and .Net Core / .Net Framework
- Strong knowledge of databases, especially Microsoft SQL Server
- Fluent English both verbally and in writing
- Experience with Microsofts Azure platform and Azure DevOps is an advantage
- Experience with reporting tools such as PowerBI is an advantage
- Knowledge of ION/OpenLink Endur is an advantage
- Energy markets or financial sector experience is an advantage
- Ability to work both in team and individually
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Competitive base remuneration determined by actual experience and skills
- Fringe benefits complementary to the base remuneration (cafeteria, bonus)
- 2 days a week home office
- Working together with a dynamic team of IT professionals
- Great working conditions catalyzing professional development
- Opportunity to learn diverse technology platforms and industry standard solutions