The companys client is in the music industry and the project is a product development of one of their core business systems that manages the distribution of their musical products all around the world.
The development team is based in Budapest Hungary, the business side is located in the USA and Germany. The development teams language is Hungarian, the whole team uses English.
We are looking for someone who likes to work in a stable workplace and prefers long term product development in Java. We prefer a programmer who likes to delve deep into the code and likes to work on libraries, frameworks, APIs rather than working with them.
- Core language Java SE (currently 8, planning to transition to 11)
- Interfaces REST, GraphQL
- Messaging ActiveMQ / Kafka
- Persistence JPA-like custom implementation
- AWS deployment with Docker and Kubernetes
- On premise deployment on Linux
- Build Gradle, Jenkins (being phased out)
- Database PostgreSQL / Sybase (being phased out)
- 2+ years of experience as Java Developer
- Experience in Java based client-server application development
- BSc /MSc degree in Computer Science, Information Engineering or a related subject or equivalent experience
What we offer:
- Long term employment
- Task variety
- Professional development opportunities (e.g. trainings)
- Free English course
- Home office opportunities
- Regular team building activities
- Daily lunch allowance, unlimited free coffee
- Friendly working environment with a green, quite surroundings (Budapest III. district)
- Salary Up to gross 1.3 million Huf/month