We believe that the world is better when people try to understand one another. Since 1965, we have helped millions of people see new places, experience new cultures, and learn new things about the world and about themselves. Our culturally immersive education programsfocused on language, travel, cultural exchange, and academicsturn dreams into international opportunities.
The person we are looking for will look after day-to-day Information Security, ensuring that our systems maintain an appropriate level of security. You will be focused on driving improvements to the security posture at the company, through the implementation of technical controls, nurturing the security culture amongst colleagues, whilst providing hands-on support to security events to protect the company.
Your skills will be useful, because:
- You will be calm and collected in pressure situations, able to navigate through technology and security problems to find a root cause or balanced outcome.
- Youll help maintain the protective controls in place across the estates day-to-day and ensure action is taken in areas of high risk.
- Youll help the team be well prepared for all types of incidents, and we learn from any incidents to prevent reoccurrences.
- Youll be able to work with a multitude of stakeholders spread across the world to provide advice and support in improving security.
- Youll be skilled in writing a range of documentation, ranging from processes and procedures, over risk assessments to reports, and have an eye for details and be able to convert tech talk into normal language.
- Youll be able to write code to collect and process data for analysis, ideally in python.
- Youll be able to balance priorities and manage your time effectively to ensure the delivery of improvements.
- Youll have a hunger to learn and grow in your technical knowledge and soft skills.
- Youll have worked at least 2 years in an Information Security role.
- You will have hands-on technical skills, able to walk through network and system logs to extract information and able to understand the security impact of changes to systems.
- Youll have used a variety of security tooling across the spectrum, both in implementing them and maintaining them, covering things like IPS/IDS, AV, SIEM tools, and vulnerability Scanning.
- Youll have had experience and understanding of public cloud technologies, examples being AWS and Azure. Youll have worked with IAM users, roles and policies.
- Ideally, you have worked with AWS security services such as cloud trail, guard duty, inspector, etc.
- Youll have spent time learning to gain Information Security certifications, especially with a cloud focus.
- Youll have worked to give detailed yet to-the-point messages to a range of stakeholders, technical and not-technical.
What we offer:
- Global Career Opportunities.
- Health insurance.
- The tuition fee reimbursement for higher education.
- English Live training.
- Global Management Training.
- Discounts on our programs.
- Strength Finder training.
- Office is in Budapest, V. district.