Our partner is one of the worlds largest retailer company, with millions of customers a week in our stores and online.
The Budapest centre provides dedicated support for colleagues and customers in the Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland and Slovakia markets.
This multi-functional and specialist team will drive operational excellence of services, improve scale for our systems and processes globally and create business leading capabilities. Now, they are looking for a Java Software Development Engineer.
What will you do?
- Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of IDE, language and toolset in Java
- Comfortably test drive any feature
- Profile and optimise code
- Identify and apply appropriate design patterns to problems
- Demonstrate a good understanding of cohesion, SOLID and how to apply it
- Demonstrate a good working knowledge of one relevant operating system
- Script and automate within the relevant environment
Qualifications and relevant experience for this job
- At least 4+ years of Java development experience
- Experience of operating in the cloud (AWS or Azure)
- Understanding NoSQL technologies (Redis, MongoDB or similar)
- Exposure to a variety of frameworks and libraries (Spring Boot, Micronaut or similar)
- Experience using Docker and Kubernetes (or similar) for containerization, scalability and monitoring applications
- Experience in Lean and Agile environments and understanding of principles behind methodologies such as BDD, ATDD and TDD
- Excellent English skills
- Flexible working hours with 3 days HO per week.
- Yearly salary bonus based on both individual and business performance (10-20% of the annual income).
- Referral Bonus.
- Health insurance (1.100.000 FT/year) – Extensive private healthcare – complex care package including a wide range of specialists, medical services, and free flu vaccination.
- Cafeteria (432.000 HUF/year).
- Continuous development with access to numerous trainings, including technical skills – Learning opportunities – certified technical training and learning platforms like Udemy, Pluralsight, and OReilly.
- Personal career development.
- A learning culture and excellent opportunities to develop your career within your chosen field or something altogether new.
- Relocation Help – professional service to secure relevant working permits and other necessary documents.
- Varied and exciting projects to play a part in there is always something new and exciting in the pipeline.
- Stable company background.