We are looking for a Data Analyst to join our stable, dynamically developing international partners team, which operates in 10 countries. The position is based in Budapest, with the possibility of 2 days of office presence and 3 days of remote work. Our client is a market leader in Europe, they are growing at a tremendous pace and are always able to offer new opportunities to their employees.
In the long term you can progress to a Data Engineer or Data Scientist position.
1-3 years experience as a Data Analyst and a confident knowledge of Power BI and Excel is required. The team is international, so a confident command of English is also essential (its not the paper that counts, its the active usage).
You will have standard Data Analyst responsibilities with a Power BI focus. The selection process consists of 2 rounds of professional interviews. Starting immediately is possible, or it can be subject to discussion. If you prefer to start working only from January, it is also suitable for our partner.
Your team would consist of Hungarian, Dutch, and Polish colleagues. Your supervisor would be the Hungarian BI Manager, and you would directly work with a Senior Data Analyst and a Data Engineer colleague. Our partner has approximately 30 employees in the IT department.
- 1-3 years experience as a Data Analyst
- Hands-on experience with Power BI, SQL
- Advanced Excel experience
- A bachelors degree in a relevant field, such as computer science, math, statistics, economics or a related subject
- Good communication in English (both verbal and written)
- Demonstrated proficiency with tools for data analysis, manipulation, and visualization (for example SQL, Power BI, Qlik Sense, Tableau, etc.).
- Experience with participation in Analytics projects preferably in projects with cross-country and wide functional scope
Nice to have
- Experience with programming languages like Python, R or C#
- Experience in Azure Synapse
- Work with cross-functional teams to identify and comprehend data needs.
- Develop, produce, and manage interactive dashboards, reports, and visualizations to give stakeholders useful information.
- Support and train end users
- Use sophisticated analytical methodologies to conduct in-depth data analysis to find trends, patterns, and anomalies.
- Assist in the selection of key performance indicators (KPIs) and metrics that support the strategic objectives of the firm.
- Offer ad hoc data analysis and reporting to handle particular business questions and difficulties.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices in data analysis, visualization, and business intelligence.
- To assure correctness and completeness, clean, convert, and validate raw data from multiple sources.
- Create and maintain workflows and data pipelines for effective data extraction, transformation, and loading (ETL) procedures.
- Work together with IT teams to guarantee data security, quality, and compliance with pertinent laws.
What they offer
- Commuting allowance (100% reimbursement in case of public transportation/ 30Ft/km for car usage)
- Home office opportunity (3 days/week)
- Professional development opportunities
- Free fitness opportunity
- Pet-friendly office