Our client is the global IT service provider for a global insurance company and delivers IT solutions that drive the digitalization of the Company Group. They provide top-quality products and services in the fields of IT Services and Operations.
As Risk Officer , you will support the Country Leader and Head of Finance with the implementation and coordination of the concerning risks, controls and outsourcing management procedures following the globally unified approach.
You will be responsible for the assessment and management of IT and other Operational Risks (including risk control implementation and testing) of daily operations of IT infrastructure, applications, and support function teams located in Budapest and CEE.
As part of a truly global team you will have to work with different teams, learn how to use best practice and support with your strength and knowledge. You will be given the opportunity to work on different projects and processes in an international environment.
You will have a functional reporting line to the CEE Local Risk Officer.
The organizational set-up, task management and reporting line is continuously aligned with the Regional Risk Officer and with the Chief Risk Officer.
- Ensure that the local entity fully complies with the Risk Policy Framework and other relevant policies and regulations if necessary, adapt to local regulation after pre-alignment with Regional Risk Officer and/or CRO.
- Coordinate and ensure the regular performance of the Risk & Control Lifecycle Identify in-scope IT and other Operational Risks, coordinate the risk and control environment effectiveness assessments, identify key controls, plan and perform the control testing, identify and follow-up the mitigation plans
- Ensure the requirements implementation for a compliant Third-Party Risk Management
- Work closely with service owners, experts and management to ensure transparency of the risk profile and management of key risks, and therefore provide assurance that the local entity fully complies with Risk Policy framework
- Prepare and contribute towards reporting to executive meetings (e.g. Risk Committee, Local Management committee, etc.)
- Reporting on occurred operational loss events, control weaknesses, ad hoc stress scenarios and events related to third-party and outsourcing providers, including follow-up of mitigation actions
- At least 1 year of experience in different areas of IT risk management or other safeguarding functions
- Basic experience in IT operations or engineering with understanding of IT dependencies and relations
- Good understanding of risk categories operational risk, IT risk, project risk, third party risk, business risk
- Ability to work in international team in global set-up
- Strong communication and conflict management skills
- English (full working proficiency) required
- Basic knowledge of relevant regulatory environment standards (e.g. COBIT2019, COSO, ISO27xxx, ISAE/SOC) and local regulatory requirements
What they offer
- Annual financial bonus – based on individual targets (2 monthly bonus)
- Wide package of certified trainings (English training also provided)
- Home office (4 days/week)
- Flexible Working Hours
- Home office allowance – net 10.000 HUF/month
- Life and accident insurance, Health insurance package
- Fruit day, every 2 weeks
- AYCM sports pass – with 5.000 HUF discount from the package
- Supportive Work Culture & Regular Team Events
- Parking Support