Our Partner, creates next generation automotive software solutions which make automated driving safe and affordable. Towards Vision Zero, a goal to eliminate fatal accidents happening every day on the worlds roads. We are looking for a Lead Hardware Engineer who are passionate to shape the future of automated driving by delivering solutions for ADAS customer projects.
- Coordination and planning of Hardware (EE) projects including base and application specific requirements engineering, design and validation according internal and customer specific regulations.
- Performing relevant object and milestone reviews according to EE development process.
- Representing project HW towards customer and plant.
- Interfacing and coordinating HW module team, base development and IPT team members.
- Support of quote team in regards of HW evaluation and the possibility of realization.
- University degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering or related area
- Experience as an engineer in the respective domain / area such as electronic schematics, layout, test, HW project management
- Experience with automotive HW development. Active involvement in managing / facilitating team dependencies in a team (project organization)
- Experience in working in international & multi-cultural environments
- Excellent command of English, spoken and written.
- Determined, goal-oriented personality, collaborative and open-minded attitude.
- Experience as individual contributor or project manager in ADAS/AD applications.
- Extensive stakeholder management experience.
- Multiple years of work experience in the automotive industry (OEM, tier I-II).
- Competitive compensation and a wide range of benefits, including
- Private health insurance (Medicover)
- Bonus system (10% of the annual salary)
- Employee discounts
- Cafeteria (Gross 920.000 HUF/ year)
- Sport pass supportHome-office opportunity (2-3 days/week)
- Continuous development with access to numerous trainings, including technical skills, soft skills and language skills
- Personal career development and a challenging role with end-to-end responsibility
- Opportunity to see your ideas turn into reality with our test vehicles
- Ability to directly deliver software into real, innovative products
- Easily accessible office location in Budapest