Our partner is create next generation automotive software solutions which make automated driving safe and affordable. We are looking for a Medior/Senior Machine Learning Operations Engineer in our international partners team to Budapest with 4 days/week home-office opportunity.
In this position you will join the AI Infrastructure team with 10 members to provide platform, tooling and support for the AI development projects in Budapest and worldwide locations.
The selection process consists of 2 rounds of professional interviews.
- BSc or MSc degree
- 3-4+ years experience in Python software developmentwithin ML tooling or operations
- Deep knowledge in software design and development (e.g., Clean Code, Testing),
- Experience in working with Linux
- Theoretical background in machine learning,
- B2 level English skills (you would be part of an international team)
- Collaborative, open-minded and team player attitude
- Interest in the newest technologies surrounding machine learning.
Nice to have
- Experience in working with Docker
- Practical experience with ML and ML frameworks (e.g., PyTorch, TensorFlow),
- Experience with Kubernetes as a user,
- Practical experience in building production ML pipelines.
- Designing and implementing software tools to simplify and unify ML project initiation, AI platform access, ML experiment management, artifact management, pipeline automation, production deployments and monitoring.
- Taking part in the daily technological decisions.
- Investigating and staying up to date with the industry standards concerning machine learning infrastructure, frameworks, tools, orchestration, workflow and related best practices.
- Experimenting with 3rd party solutions available on the market, evaluating their value and applicability in our AI platform ecosystem.
- Participating in tool selection as well as in the definition and maintenance of internal MLOps best practices.
- Supporting ML engineers in integrating and mastering the provided tools, building well-structured ML pipelines, ensuring traceability and transitioning from research to production.
- Acting as technical contact and drive the communication between ML projects and the platform and 3rd party providers.
What they offer
- Competitive compensation and a wide range of benefits, including
- Cafeteria (Gross 920.000 HUF/ year)
- Bonus system (10% of the annual salary)
- Private health insurance (Medicover)
- Employee discounts
- Sport pass support
- Home-office opportunity (4 days/week HO)
- Continuous development with access to numerous trainings, including technical skills, soft skills and language skills
- Personal career development and a challenging role with end-to-end responsibility
- Opportunity to see your ideas turn into reality with our test vehicles
- Ability to directly deliver software into real, innovative products
- Easily accessible office location in Budapest