We are looking for a Medior/Senior Scala developer in our international partners team to Budapest with 3 days/week home-office opportunity. Our partner is dynamically growing online travel agency in Central Europe, which is present in 7 countries.
The selection process consists of 1 round of interview in English.
About the project
The project started at the beginning of the year. The main goal is to build services providing major data about hotels, images, hotel/offer descriptions, and more. Services provided by the team need to process a large amount of data.
The technologies used in the project
Scala, GoLang, AWS (Lambdas, SQS, S3, CloudFront, and other services), but also On-prem solutions based on Kubernetes. Observability Grafana, Prometheus. Load tests k6, Gatling. If you dont have experience in any of these yet, you would have the opportunity to learn them here.
The team consists of 9 people. Product Owner (PL), Scrum Master (DE), 3x Scala DEVs (HU), 3x GoLang DEVs (AM), Architect (AM).
- 4 years of software development experience, of which at least 2 years in Scala development
- Advanced knowledge of object-oriented
- Knowledge of design patterns and practical usage of SOLID
- Experience in integration with REST APIs
- Ability to work in group
- Good English communication skills (The working language would be English.)
Nice to have
- Familiarity with big data topics
- Practical knowledge of Akka-http
- Practical knowledge of NoSQL databases
- Developing in-company Search Engine based on Scala, SOLR, APIs
- Taking part in creating an architecture of our new infrastructure
- Cooperating with developers from different countries
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Home-office opportunity (3 days/week)
- Challenging work on international and innovative projects in the tourism industry
- Working on challenging projects with modern technologies
- Flat organizational structure
- Flexible working hours
- Long-term job opportunity
- Career opportunity
- Stabile, international background