Our partner is create next generation automotive software solutions which make automated driving safe and affordable. We are looking for an algorithm developers in our international partners team to Budapest with 3-4 days/week home-office opportunity. For rural workers only 2 days a month with office presence.
80% of the daily work would be embedded C development + 20% Python/Matlab/C++ development
In this position you will be responsible for the conceptual design, implementation and verification of algorithms for the classification of radar objects. The development of modern algorithms for cutting-edge components (Radar, Lidar, Camera, Ultrasonic and Central Processing Unit) is one of the key area to ensure a comprehensive understanding of the environment around the vehicles.
You must have good English language skills, experencies in an automotive environment and 3-5+ years experience in embedded C to fill the position.
- Experience in an automotive environment
- 3-5+ years of experience in embedded C
- Strong problem solving, analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Great English communication skills, both verbal and written
Nice to have
- University degree (BSc, MSc, PhD) in a technical area Computer Science,Electronics, Electrical Engineering or related.
- Knowledge in algorithm rapid prototyping and associated tools (Matlab, Python)
- Knowledge in Data Processing, Radar and sensor technologies and in software development methods and standards
- Several years of experience in automotive environment and ADAS Sensor development in embedded C
- As a software developer in our department, you are responsible for concept development, implementation, and verification of algorithms for radar object classification as part of our products for a variety of international OEMs. In this position, you collaborate with other team members and stakeholders from other departments. Your domain of responsibility and activity covers additionally.
- Software development of algorithms for object recognition and classification of traffic participants in complex real-world environments
- Extraction and modelling of object features (e.g. based on micro doppler signature from the radar-reflections of pedestrians or cyclists or elevation angle measurement patterns) and development of classification algorithms based on these features
- Creation of all necessary work products along the development process for series software from requirements, over design and implementation to verificationSupport of quotes and demo activities, support of system testing in the vehicle
What they offer
- Competitive compensation and a wide range of benefits, including
- Cafeteria (Gross 920.000 HUF/ year)
- Bonus system (10% of the annual salary)
- Private health insurance (Medicover)
- Employee discounts
- Sport pass support
- Home-office opportunity (3-4 days/week, for rural workers only 2-3 days a month with office presence)
- Continuous development with access to numerous trainings, including technical skills, soft skills and language skills
- Personal career development and a challenging role with end-to-end responsibility
- Opportunity to see your ideas turn into reality with our test vehicles
- Ability to directly deliver software into real, innovative products
- Easily accessible office location in Budapest