We are looking for a Mobile Engineer who will be working in a product team of experienced and passionate software engineers on iOS and Android applications. Working closely with the Product Manager and Engineering Manager, you will be part of the squad responsible for the mobile apps of the product.
Your main task will be to develop our mobile applications both on Android and iOS.
Take ownership of the task you are given is essential and we expect you to be a valuable member or the team.
- In this team they aim to use the latest technologies (Swift on iOS, Kotlin on Android and Kotlin Multiplatform in the future with Swift UI and Jetpack Compose), working with a Java backend (developed by the team’s backend engineers)
- Solid experience working on commercial software development on iOS and/or Android
- Basic understanding of capabilities and limitations of mobile platforms
- Understanding and exposure to integrating REST API endpoints
- Experience in full development life cycle; design, coding, test, build, QA, deployment, and maintenance
- Experience in Lean and Agile environments and understanding of principles behind methodologies such as: BDD, ATDD and TDD
- A strong team player who is open for feedback and learning
- Good understanding of OO programming, SOLID principles and Clean Code
- Solid understanding of the full web technology stack (e.g. HTTP, cookies, asset loading, caching, REST)
- Drive for clean, maintainable code
- Ability to analyze and solve programming tasks independently and proactively
- Active English language knowledge
Nice to have
- Passion for mobile development
- Following the mobile and mobile development industry’s latest advancements
- Kotlin Multiplatform experience
- Swift UI experience
- Jetpack Compose experience
- CI/CD experience (e.g. Bitrise)