At our clients application development center in Budapest, they create next-generation automotive software solutions which make automated driving safe and affordable. They are looking for creative minds who are passionate to shape the future of automated driving by delivering software solutions for ADAS customer projects.
- Responsibility for the planning, coordination, and release of the technical maturity of the development according to the material life cycle process.
- As Project Functional Safety Manager, you are responsible for the implementation of the requirements of the functional safety standard ISO 26262 and for the evidence that the safety goals have been achieved.
- As interface towards the customer, you make sure that all Functional Safety related topics are implemented properly.
You will be responsible for
- Management of the Functional Safety within Application Projects according to ISO 26262
- Technical Lead of the Project Safety Team
- Creation and adaptation of the Functional & Technical Safety Concept on L2 level
- Compilation of the Safety Case
- Tracking of implementation status and performance of the Functional Safety risk assessment for each delivery release
- Consultancy of the project team in all questions related to Functional Safety
- Support of technical risk analysis (e.g. System FMEA, FTA)
- Support of initial safety concept (L2) during acquisition phase
Qualifications & experience
- University degree (BSc, MSc, PhD) in a technical area Computer Science, Electronics, Electrical Engineering or related.
- Profound knowledge of ISO26262
- Knowledge of safety analysis methods (FMEA, FMEDA, TRA)
- Experience in the automotive industry
- Professional experience in system architecture, requirement engineering, design and documentation
- Experience in the area of radar sensor, radar technology and radar data processing
- Experience working according to SAFe (scaled agile framework)
- Good command of the English language
- Good communication skills, collaborative, open-minded, team player attitude
- Nice to have technical leadership experience of complex topics and teams
What they offer
- Competitive compensation and a wide range of benefits, including Bonus system, Annual flexible benefit (Cafeteria), Private health insurance, Employee discounts, Sport pass support.
- Flexible work-from-home arrangements during and after the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Continuous development with access to numerous trainings, including technical skills, soft skills and language skills.
- Personal career development and a challenging role with end-to-end responsibility.
- Opportunity to see your ideas turn into reality with our test vehicles.
- Ability to directly deliver software into real, innovative products.
- Easily accessible office location in downtown Budapest.