Our client has of the biggest search platforms on the United States market. The company is founded and managed by Hungarian professionals. They are dedicated to achieving its business goals with cutting-edge, scalable technologies. With teams in multiple U.S. locations and a talented crew of developers, product managers and data scientists in Budapest, they are working every day to share their transformative career technology with the world.
They are looking for junior, medior and senior Python developers.
- As part of a SCRUM team, you will be working on our products backend development.
- As a developer, you will work also in operations in accordance with DevOps
- As part of a functional team, you will be also working on setting the standards
- Develop in diverse, distributed cloud-based (AWS) technology stacks using Python
- Several years experience in backend programming and at least 1 year in Python
- Knowledge of relational database technologies (eg. MySQL, PostgreSQL)
- Prior experience in web development
- Good English language knowledge or being ready to develop your skills
- Experience working in Linux environments
- Knowledge of microservices and serverless architectures
- Experience in any agile methodology, SCRUM in particular
- Knowledge of containerization/virtualization (Docker-based system)
- Experience in cloud enviroment (AWS)
- Flexible working hours with home office opportunity
- Medicover health insurance
- Company breakfast and lunch every day in the office
- Office massage
- In-house gym in the office with organised trainings and sport equipments
- Udemy business account for continuous learning and self-development
- Exciting programs and team-building events
- Recreation room with darts, ping pong, foosball, XBox, and other games
- Modern and fancy office