Our Swiss client is looking for a Salesforce Administrator.
- Own user management and data integrity for a multi-country Salesforce solution, ensure compliance with business needs / IT policies, build dashboards / operation reports to support critical decision making, resolve technical and functional incidents, implement continuous improvement changes, collaborate with internal external partners to keep the platform healthy and sustainable, ensure that the platform is used effectively and efficiently.
- Engage and work with functional / technical stakeholders to help defining Salesforce business requirements and implement changes accordingly by customizing the tool.
- Own user awareness, maintain company-specific knowledge documents, train new employees on platform operations, explore existing / upcoming product features and propose process / functional / technical improvements to leverage capabilities.
- Manage accounts by owning the complete user lifecycle (arrivals, departures, role changes, licenses, permissions), fix data inconsistencies and build data quality / user adoption dashboards, handle data flows and interfaces with other applications.
- Keep the Salesforce environment updated with the latest releases, coordinate with the software vendor and external support teams to troubleshoot and resolve product issues, monitor application performance / availability and help optimizing overall cost of ownership.
- Handle incident / change / service requests in the company standard ticketing system, keep support metrics within target levels, communicate user updates, eliminate recurring issues.
- Proactively own system maintenance tasks (e.g., security reviews, optimizations, health-checks), follow through on agreed improvement actions, propose automation opportunities.
- 3+ years hands-on, in-depth experience in implementing / supporting medium+ complexity Salesforce environments, including post-go-live stabilization and operationalization.
- Detailed knowledge of the Salesforce Sales Cloud, basic understanding of the Energy & Utility Cloud offerings and demonstrated willingness to learn / apply new skills. The possession of a recent Salesforce Administrator Certification is a definite plus.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science / IT Application Engineering or an equivalent industry proficiency with practical domain knowledge.
- Good understanding of application integration platforms, Mulesoft expertise is an advantage.
- Good communication skills, fluency in English, practical experience with virtual teamwork and cross-country collaboration in an international / multi-cultural business environment.
- Reliability, thoroughness, analytical thinking, strong problem-solving skills, results focused.
- Proven track record in ticket-based support processes, change management, governance.
What they offer
- Competitive base remuneration determined by actual experience and skills.
- Fringe benefits complementary to the base remuneration (cafeteria, bonus).
- 2-3 days a week home office provided.
- Working together with a dynamic team of IT professionals.