Our German-based partner, specializing in the delivery of defense and automotive products, is looking for a senior-level SAP Consultant with SAP SD experience.
- Supporting and customizing SAP SD module and non-SAP specific applications in the sales area.
- Providing expert support to our business partners, consulting, process support, and optimization.
- Designing and developing new business processes within the application environment.
- Designing and configuring applications in close collaboration with our business partners.
- Standardizing, harmonizing, optimizing, and further developing systems, applications, and services, including the SAP S/4 HANA quality management module.
- Active participation in innovative AMS projects – planning, coordination, execution, and (partial) project management.
- A degree in economics, engineering, or information technology.
- At least 5 years of professional experience in consulting, application management, or a similar field.
- Knowledge of the SAP SD sales module and related logistics and financial modules (customization, troubleshooting, etc.).
- A proactive attitude and motivation to learn new tasks and applications (SAP and others).
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, both with clients and service providers.
- Independent and results-oriented work, combined with an active team player role.
- Proficiency in English, both written and spoken.
What They Offer:
- You will be part of an important and challenging task that receives significant attention.
- You can be part of the exceptional growth story of a company, which offers outstanding development and career opportunities.
- You can gain insights into the defense and automotive industries.
- You can get to know and utilize the extensive network offered with more than 30,000 great colleagues.
- You can participate in professional training and events.
- You can enjoy the advantages of an international and flexible work environment in a Budapest office, or you can work 100% remotely.