This listing has expired.
We are looking for Identity and Access Manager to our client who has been committed to innovative solutions in automation technology and the competitive edge of their customers for 100 years.
- You are part of a future-oriented, dynamic and international IT team and make a significant contribution to realigning IT as a technology and business partner
- You are responsible for creating, changing and deleting access rights on application level (focus on SAP) as well as Active Directory
- Central documentation of all assigned authorizations including exceptions (e.g. in case of violation of principles or other requirements) in the central authorization management system and service management tool respectively
- Creation, adaptation and maintenance of application-specific authorization concepts & documentation
- Optimization and automation of authorization assignment processes
- Definition and monitoring of critical authorizations as well as segregation of duties conflicts
- Support of national and international projects regarding SAP authorizations
- Definition of user authorization management processes and guidelines
- You contribute your know-how in other user authorization topics (e.g. SSO and MFA)
- Awareness-raising of the business departments with regard to the importance of compliance with authorization management guidelines
- Comparable education
- Relevant practical experience in the field of Identity & Access Management and ideally good knowledge in process integration for user management processes according to ITIL.
- Practical experience with relevant IAM products (e.g. SAP IDM), in directory services (Active Directory) as well as knowledge of service management tools (ServiceNow)
- High affinity for IT, knowledge of IT structures, processes, workflows and project initiatives
- Fluent German and good English
- High level of credibility and enforcement skills
- Team player with a high service orientation and strong communication skills
- Good analytical skills with a consistent and goal-oriented working approach
What they offer
- Hybrid work
- Long-term position
- Competitive salary with benefits