We are looking for an SAP WM Support Expert for our production partner, where the advantages of international companies and the friendly atmosphere of family medium-sized enterprises are characteristic at the same time. Where SAPs approach is holistic, in which the entire process, and not just parts of it, needs to be learned and supported.
- As a member of our SAP Support team, you will analyze and resolve the issues reported by users of companys Core Model SAP system.
- Providing information about companys Core Model.
- Providing guidance to the users.
- Finetuning SAP setup including advise to developers to change custom developments.
- Performing mass maintenance of master data.
- Setting up and finetuning authorization roles.
We would like you to have
- University or equivalent degree.
- 3 years or more experience in SAP MM modules.
- Fluent English.
- Willingness to travel.
- SAP PM, QM, PP-PI, FIORI, EWM is advantage.
- Customer and solution oriented.
- Efficient communication and problem solving.
What you can expect when you join us
- Competitive salary, annual bonus, Christmas bonus, cafeteria.
- Easily accessible office with 3-4 days weekly home office.
- Recognition and appreciation of good work, work-life balance.
- A dynamic and holistic approach, where the whole process, not just parts of it, is supported – thus gaining much more knowledge and experience than the average.
- Diversified professional experience in an international production environment, continuous development.
- Opportunities to participate in new implementation projects.
- Opportunity to fully manage internal, efficiency-enhancing projects.