We are looking for a SCCM Engineer to our partner. It is a global technology solutions company that powers breakthroughs for the world’s leading organizations. We change how people experience technology and help organizations act upon new opportunities through digital workplace; cloud, applications & infrastructure; enterprise computing; and business process solutions.
What success looks like in this role
- Working with client stakeholders to determine and evaluate the solution requirements
- Analysing client requirements and tailoring solutions as appropriate to meet the requirements.
- Acting as a highly skilled resource for client activities.
- Communicating solution architectural design and service specifics to client stakeholders
- Applying knowledge of IT Service offerings and service agreements to support architectural aspects of new business opportunities.
- Providing authoritative guidance to clients on IT infrastructure and asset management.
- Working on endpoint 3rd line incidents, requests, changes as well as complex engineering activities
You will be successful in this role if you have
- Candidate with minimum 5 yrs experience in SCCM for Implementation and designing, expert level knowledge on all SCCM features like Software Distribution and Security Updates Deployments, Desired Configuration, problem definition, Root cause analysis and Advanced SCCM troubleshooting.
- In depth Operating system knowledge – policies, security hardening, client settings/configuration to both Windows 10 and Windows 11
- Expert level skill in Client GPO to design, test and deploy group policies on endpoints.
- Should have scripting knowledge – powershell, VB scripts. Development experience is an added advantage (may require to develop plugin)
- Troubleshooting PC performance issues and should be able to use various tools/techniques to t/s application layer (Outlook addins, MS Teams etc.)
- Packaging experience should include Wise Studio, but Install Shield experience may be substituted, along with VB script and SMS packaging
- Deployment experience should be Systems Management Server and or System Centre Configuration Manager
- SCCM CB infrastructure in-depth knowledge including troubleshooting, design, and implementation experience.
- Management and configuration of SCCM servers
- Experience in other Products like VMware, Citrix etc
- Experience in MS Intune, Windows Autopilot & Modern Desktop management
- Execution of Enterprise support processes including Incident Management/ Problem Management /Change Management /Service Request Management /Asset & Configuration Management experience within engineering, building, and supporting a large heterogeneous multi-data centre computing environment
What do we offer?
- Hybrid working is supported
- Home office allowance
- A great team, also a lot of learning and training opportunities