We are looking for a Medior/Senior Scrum Master to join our dynamic, growing, multi-country financial partner in an international team.
The Scrum Master will lead and help team to design and develop innovative insurance solutions that can successfully deliver business growth. The role will be expected to help designing of business models, product development and innovation.
The Scrum Master will work in Scrum Team together with Product Owner, developers, testers and other necessary roles and will bring tools and techniques to help the team translating business goals, objectives, rules, processes and data into business requirements and project deliverables that will allow to deliver necessary implementation on core platform and digital front-ends.
- Provide servant leadership to 1-2 Scrum Development Teams
- Ensure that team follows agile principles and agreed delivery process
- Support Product Owner in backlog management
- Coordinate tasks necessary for successful delivery
- Facilitate / Run meetings and agile events
- Build and maintain strong relationships with workstream colleagues, product owners, and all senior stakeholders to drive transparency of program workloads, financial, commitments, and expectations
- Engage subject matter experts across a number of different functional and geographical areas in a virtual international team setting
- At least 3+ years of experience as Scrum Master
- Experience in finance/banking/insurance
- Experienced in working with project/product delivery Scrum teams
- Excellent English skills
- Strengths in problem-solving, issue resolution, ability to work in a deadline-driven work environment and attention to detail
- Ability to drive system analysis and identify dependencies while having business requirement in mind
- Understand how insurance companies work
- Have experience working in distributed, international Team
What they offer
- Full remote working (it is possible to go to the Budapest office)
- Flexible working hours