This listing has expired.
The worlds leading premium drinks company with an outstanding collection of brands is looking for a Security Awareness and Training Professional, as a global specialist.
- Ensure that the company employees and service providers have the security information and understanding they need to do their job in a way that protects themselves and the company delivering standardized practices that allow consistent compliance to IM&S Policies, Standards & Guidelines across their business AND that their response is adapted to changing risks and threats are in this type of role.
- Several years of experience as an Information Security professional.
- Background in developing eLearning content and managing the delivery of eLearning for a large organization.
- Experience in running phishing campaigns end-to-end.
- Security certifications such as CISSP and/or CISA would be preferred.
- Comfortable with getting in front of large groups of people, and presenting messages in a simple, clear and concise manner through different channels (social media, video, webcasts, printed materials, hosted events).
- Project management experience with the ability to create, track, manage and ultimately justify budget requirements.
- Understand the concepts of culture and how culture impacts how people both behave and learn.
- Unique Family Leave opportunity
- We work without border – you will work with people from all over the world
- You will deal with world class brand portfolio
- Wide variety of thematic events, afterwork activities organized by employee communities
- Product Allowance to purchase company products from the staff shop
- We won the Fittest Workplace Award, of course we have a Gym
- Urban legend is true, we do have a Rooftop Bar
- Yearly 4.5 Million Huf to use it for cafeteria company car, child care, private retirement package. Szép Kártya etc.
- Medicover health insurance