Were looking for a Devops engineer for our international partners team.
You will join a large DevOps team building tools to automate and streamline processes regarding the deployment of companys monitors. Redesigning legacy solutions in order to replace them with latest technologies (Kubernetes).
The team works remotely, coming into the office 1 day every 2 months. Please note, that some US overlapping hours may be required.
Your responsibilities will include
- Automate and develop monitors with scripts such as Python, Shell/PowerShell,
- Document and design various processes update existing processes,
- Implementing service monitoring strategies,
- Manage logging and monitoring with Nagios, Azure Monitor, Splunk etc.,
- Create release automation/CICD pipelines to securely build, package and deploy code to monitoring infrastructure in SaaS and Cloud.
Your experience and skills
- Bachelors degree or equivalent combination of education and experience (at least 2 years relevant experience),
- Linux experience and troubleshooting skills with basic understanding of networking,
- Scripting skills (e.g. with Python, Bash, Perl or Ruby),
- Willingness to take initiative and to follow through on projects,
- Professional working proficiency English knowledge
Nice to have
- Experience adopting GitOps practice for managing applications,
- Experience with entire DevOps lifecycle – Orchestration, Configuration, CI/CD, Monitoring, Security,
- Experience with laying down best practices for monitoring,
- Experience with the Kubernetes container orchestration, service data mesh and service discovery frameworks,
- Experience with Nagios, Azure.
We offer you
- Working Full Remote
- Purpose opportunity to create a more resourceful world by working on 21st centurys biggest challenges water, energy and gas,
- Career a recently established R&D center in a modern office in downtown Budapest providing growth potential in a multinational environment,
- Personal development English, soft skills and technical trainings,
- Benefits accident and life insurance, private outpatient care support, legal-financial advice, lifestyle advice,
- Cafeteria – gross 560.000 HUF/year,
- iPhone 11 with a generous data allowance,
- Work tools for own use – the new colleague chooses the type, most colleagues use Mac,
- Strong culture promoting work-life balance, remote work and flexibility.