We are seeking for a Senior Full-Stack developer for our Bluebird tech team, who´ll work in the financial sector. You´ll need fluent English as the partner has international teams.
- Designing, coding, testing, and supporting reliable, robust software applications and services with high-quality standards.
- Participating actively in multi-functional feature requirements gathering, design, and implementation.
- Collaborating with product management on the right units of work to include in each development sprint.
- Performing code reviews and providing timely feedback to other engineers.
- Minimum 4 years of professional software development
- Proficient in backend & frontend development
- Experience with Python and/or a JVM based language, preferably Java
- Experience with any of the modern frontend frameworks such as Angular, React or Vue.js
- Proficiency in building and passionate about creating great products that solve big problems
- Strong teamwork, interpersonal skills and time management abilities
- Strong analytical skills and passion to understand existing systems
Nice to have
- Understanding of typical Java-based frameworks such as Spring Boot, Hibernate, J2EE, etc.
- Hands-on relational database and SQL skills
- CI/CD experience – Git, Maven or Gradle, Jenkins etc.
- Some experience (could be academic) with cloud platforms such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure or Google Cloud Platform
- Some experience with software containerization platforms like Docker or Kubernetes.
- 4 days on-site in Budapest