We are looking for Senior Full Stack Engineers to join our client in the sound, light and audio electronics field.
- Work in a collaborative environment with team members on next generation cloud, desktop and mobile platforms for audio, lighting, video and control
- Coordinate with product owners to design and implement highly scalable software supporting large high-volume mission-critical environments.
- Analyze requirements and specifications, produce designs, and implement end-to-end solutions
- Build testable software by adapting unit and system level tests to ensure that all requirements are met and the software quality is achieved
- Participate in Agile activities such as daily scrum and sprint planning sessions
- Master or Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering or a related technical discipline
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in architecting & developing large-scale software applications in HTML5 and .NET technologies (C# / .NET Framework / .NET Core) and a minimum of 3 years working with Angular
- Experience with container related technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes on the Microsoft Azure platform
- Experience with HTML5 / CSS / Angular / Typescript.
- Experience with Scrum in an Agile Development environment and familiarity with relevant tools
Nice to have:
- At least 5+ years of professional experience incloud-based technologiesand services.
- At least 1+ years of professional experience in Microsoft Azure Cloud.
What we offer:
- Annual bonus
- Flexible work environment
- Access to employee discounts on world-class clients product
- An inclusive and diverse work environment that fosters and encourages professional and personal development