Are you also passionate about the future of our planet? Then you can make a difference here! Our multinational commercial partner company, operating in the sustainable energy sector, is looking for a senior full-stack .NET, Angular developer. You would join an international team where you have the option to work remotely or from the office. The division offers energy management solutions and sustainability services throughout Europe.
- Building full-featured, scalable, extensible, and performant applications, web applications, and system integration services
- Implement integration between various systems
- Provide maintenance and support for the products in the squads product portfolio
- Participate in new development projects as assigned
- Participate in daily-stand-ups, showcases, sprint planning, and retrospectives
- Work with the team to maintain Operational Kanban boards, Backlog Lists, Release boards, Iteration / Sprint boards, Issues & Risks boards, waste bins, handoffs, any and all BVCs (big visual charts).
- Be a pro-active member of related Guilds and Chapters.
- 5+ years of software development experience with.NET, C#.
- Solid SQL skills.
- Understanding the concept of Agile software development methodology and product development (eg. Scrum) is highly desirable.
- Strong problem solving skills are essential.
- Strong communication in English (oral and written) and team working skills are essential.
Nice to have:
- Good understanding of cloud native development, micro services on AWS or similar platforms.
- Good understanding of the test pyramid, unit & component testing, integration, systems, UI and regression testing, and performance and volume testing using automation.
- AWS DevOps skills around CI and CD automation and AWS environment optimization including Docker Container Customization and ECS and EC2 configuration & optimization
What we offer:
- Interesting and challenging projects
- Working with the latest technologies
- Technical training
- Great working environment
- 100% remote or hibrid work (Office in the 5th district, Bp.)
- Career opportunity at a multinational company
- Attractive salary + 15% bonus, life insurance