Our client is a global company and a leading global supplier of defence and automotive products.
They are expanding their headquarters in Budapest to provide project and operational IT services to local subsidiaries in Hungary and worldwide.
The company is undergoing a major expansion and team building, and they are looking for colleagues to help them develop their processes.
They work remotely.
- Support the further development of SAP BW/BI environments
- Consulting for development-focused harmonisation projects
- Expert support for quality and cost optimisation of SAP BW projects
- Development-focused takeover of SAP BW activities (code optimisation, bug fixing, etc.)
- Degree in IT or business or equivalent professional training
- At least 5 years of professional experience in SAP development environment
- Experience in developing and implementing SAP BW solutions
- Strong ABAP / ABAP OO / AMDP and Native SAP HANA (SQL) development skills
- Knowledge of SAP and non SAP interfaces development and support
- Pro-active attitude, presentation skills and ability to work under pressure
- Intercultural competence and willingness to travel
- Fluency in English and Hungarian, both written and spoken
- Experience in developing and implementing SAP S/4 HANA solutions
- German language skills
- You can participate in professional training and events
- Remote and flexible work
- Cafeteria – gross 48.000 HUF/month
- 0/24 international life and accident insurance (starts after probationary period)
- Work equipment (Dell laptop, Iphone)
- Health insurance