Our client is a global company and a leading global supplier of defence and automotive products.
They are expanding their headquarters in Budapest to provide project and operational IT services to local subsidiaries in Hungary and worldwide.
The company is undergoing a major expansion and team building, and they are looking for colleagues to help them develop their processes.
They are working remotely.
- Project management within the framework of system consolidation and development of BCS and BW areas
- Structural quality and cost improvements in BI, BW and BCS
- Support in the further development of SAP BCS, BI and BPC strategies and back-end processes
- Providing advice to internal divisions on the implementation of requirements in the system
- Cooperation in the development of the BI reporting strategy
- Management and control of external service providers
- Degree in IT or business or equivalent professional training
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience
- Knowledge of implementing solutions in SEM-BCS, SAP BW / S/4 HANA and BPC
- Programming skills in BW-ABAP development
- Experience in implementing IT projects and managing external service providers
- Pro-active attitude, presentation skills and ability to work under pressure
- Intercultural competence and willingness to travel
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Hungarian
- German language skills
- You can participate in professional training and events
- Remote and flexible work
- Cafeteria – gross 48.000 HUF/month
- 0/24 international life and accident insurance (starts after probationary period)
- Work equipment (Dell laptop, Iphone)
- Health insurance