Our partner is one of the worlds largest retailer company, with millions of customers a week in our stores and online.
The Budapest centre provides dedicated support for colleagues and customers in the Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland and Slovakia markets.
What will you do?
- Comfortably test drive any feature
- Profile and optimise code
- Identify and apply appropriate design patterns to problems
- Demonstrate a good understanding of cohesion, SOLID and how to apply it
- Demonstrate a good working knowledge of one relevant operating system
Qualities and relevant experience for this job
- At least 4+ years of frontend development experience
- Writing standards compliant HTML5 and CSS3 (semantic elements, accessibility, responsive layouts)
- Exposure to React.js, related third-party libraries, and modern frontend tooling like npm/yarn, webpack, testing frameworks
- Experience in using Node.js to create high-traffic websites using Express.js, Sails, Koa or similar is advantageous
- Understanding and exposure to integrating REST API endpoints
- Experience in Lean and Agile environments and understanding of principles behind methodologies such as BDD, ATDD and TDD
- Excellent English skills
- Flexible working hours with 3 days HO per week.
- Yearly salary bonus based on both individual and business performance (10-20% of the annual income).
- Referral Bonus.
- Health insurance (1.100.000 FT/year) – Extensive private healthcare – complex care package including a wide range of specialists, medical services, and free flu vaccination.
- Cafeteria (432.000 HUF/year).
- Continuous development with access to numerous trainings, including technical skills – Learning opportunities – certified technical training and learning platforms like Udemy, Pluralsight, and OReilly.
- Personal career development.
- A learning culture and excellent opportunities to develop your career within your chosen field or something altogether new.
- Relocation Help – professional service to secure relevant working permits and other necessary documents.
- Varied and exciting projects to play a part in there is always something new and exciting in the pipeline.
- Stable company background.