We are looking for a dynamic, motivated individual who is seeking new challenges in the world of OSS/BSS and Security to join our Subject Matter Expert team in Sopron.
Our clients mission is digital security, worldwide. That is why we offer IT security solutions that are easily accessible to both beginners and digital natives because of their simplicity and functionality.
- 30% leadership and 70% hands-on.
- Lead a team of 8 highly skilled Engineers.
- Be responsible for all relevant processes and procedures, ensuring they are in line with the company standards and regulations.
- Lead system engineering projects from conception to implementation, ensuring they are delivered on time, within budget, and to specifications.
- Conduct performance evaluations, yearly appraisals, and provide feedback to team members, identifying development opportunities and areas for improvement.
- Develop and maintain technical documentation, including system architecture diagrams, standard operating procedures, and troubleshooting guides.
- Stay up to date with emerging technologies and industry trends, evaluating their potential benefits and risks for the organization.
- Planning of network and server infrastructure and integration for new projects (on-premises or cloud deployments).
- Maintain vendor relationships, ensuring support agreements and performance expectations are met.
- Occasionally be available for outside business hour support.
- Leadership skills and work experience as a Team Lead/Manager.
- Linux based operating system (CentOS, Rocky Linux, Ubuntu) administration.
- Network administration (CCNA nice to have).
- Previous large production system management.
- Knowledge of Virtualization technologies using the VMware ecosystem.
- Good English knowledge, both written and spoken.
- Capability to work under pressure and tight schedules.
Nice to have:
- Experience with Telco PS-CS core networks (GGSN/SGSN/PGW/SGW/HLR/DPI/PCRF, Diameter/SS7 protocols).
- Storage systems and storage administration (SAN, FC, ISCSI, hyper-converged storage).
- Experience with Cloud architecture and cloud deployments (Amazon AWS, MS Azure, OpenStack).
- Knowledge of SQL and NoSQL databases, including replication and cluster management.
- Scripting knowledge (bash, python, Perl).
- German and/or Spanish language knowledge, but not mandatory.
What We offer:
- Flexible working hours with work-from-home possibility.
- Trainings and professional development.
- Yearly performance-based bonus.
- Modern office environment and perks (free coffee, soft drinks, darts, foosball etc.)
- Gross monthly salary will be negotiated depending on qualifications and experience.